Welcome to the weekly newsletter from the Business of Law Hub. This week we are discussing Legal Technology and featuring Expert In Residence at NEXL, Colin Levy.
🙌 BOL Community Lawyer of the Week
This week’s Business of Law NEXL Community Lawyer is… Gaurav Shanker!
A NEXL BoL Member since 19 March 2020, Gaurav is the Managing Partner at Business Law Chamber with expertise in Joint Ventures, Public Takeovers and Ventures and M&A Deals (Mid-Market).
👀 Watch Now: Legal Technology Fireside Chat
In this exclusive Fireside Chat, our Head of Growth Ben Chiriboga sits down with Colin Levy to discuss all things legal technology.
Ben and Colin discuss:
- What does legal technology have to do with the business of law?
- What makes legal technology different from other software technologies?
- What are good examples of successful legal technology implementations within legal departments/law firms?
- Why should lawyers care about technology?
- How can greater adoption of tech be achieved?
- How can lawyers face/overcome their fears of tech?
📊 Poll: Preferred BoL Topics
Fill out this quick, one-question poll to help us create a rewarding experience for you and our NEXL BoL Community.
💡 Round Up: Legal Technology Content
🌿 NEXL GROW Free Training
Lawyer and NEXL’s Head of Growth, Ben Chiriboga, Esq. will teach you the modern social media strategy he discovered while practicing law. Unlike other social media strategies, this system is easy to perform and will help you attract your ideal legal client on LinkedIn without posting content in just 5 minutes a day!
😃Who Is It For? Lawyers looking for a professional, fun and time-efficient way for attracting high-value clients on LinkedIn.
⏰ How Long? 30 minutes
💰 How Much? FREE
👩💻 Want to know what lawyers are doing to grow their firm post-Covid?legal newslegal techlegal updates