Welcome to another great week at the NEXL Business of Law Hub. Based on your feedback, this week we are exploring the exciting topic of Legal Technology and featuring Jon Bartman and Jeremy Small, both of Jameson Legal Tech and Jameson Legal, respectively.
🙌 BOL Community Lawyer of the Week
This week’s Business of Law NEXL Community Lawyer is… Solonas Antoniou!
Solonas Antoniou is a Lawyer at Polycarpos Philippou & Associates LLC; a boutique law firm in Cyprus. His main practice areas are Real Estate Management and Development, and Property.
👀 Watch Now: Legal Technology Fireside Chat
Ben speaks with Jeremy and Jon about:
- The state of legal recruiting and legal employment in 2021.
- How lawyers are moving to exciting non-legal roles?
- Why Jameson Legal started Jameson Legal Tech?
- The benefits lawyers can expect from Jameson Legal Tech.
- How Jameson Legal Tech helps lawyers understand their legal tech needs?
- How they selected the initial cohort of legal tech partners? And who are they?
📊 Business of Law Insights
This week in our Business of Law Insights, we’re sharing the results of a recent LinkedIn poll which NEXL’s Head of Growth, Ben Chiriboga, ran to in-house counsel regarding their law firm relationships. Results are above but the takeaways for us is that in-house legal clients want –
- Practical legal advice
- Relevant to their business
- Delivered in a modern way
📅 Business of Law Events
Digitally Transforming the Legal Industry
Google Ads for Law Firms
🌿 NEXL GROW Free Training
Lawyer and NEXL’s Head of Growth, Ben Chiriboga, Esq. will teach you the modern social media strategy he discovered while practicing law. Unlike other social media strategies, this system is easy to perform and will help you attract your ideal legal client on LinkedIn without posting content in just 5 minutes a day!
😃Who Is It For? Lawyers looking for a professional, fun and time-efficient way for attracting high-value clients on LinkedIn.
⏰ How Long? 30 minutes
💰 How Much? FREE