You’ve reached a pivotal moment in your Legal Tech journey.
You’ve recognised the importance and benefits of Legal Tech and are ready to start engaging with softwares.
One small problem.
You’ve booked a demo with them, but you don’t know what to ask about.
What do you ask the vendors to make sure you’re making the right decision?
This can be difficult.
Recently, Sam Burrett shared his top 10 questions to ask Legal Tech vendors to sift through buzzwords and gather important information:
- How many customers do you have? What % of your users are active?
- Can you introduce me to three raving customers who have used your product for more than 1 year?
- How much time and/or $$ will this save me and my team per year?
- How much does it cost? What is the pricing structure (e.g per user)? Will you raises prices in the future?
- What is your product/feature roadmap?
- How do you plan to help me and my team with implementation?
- What support do you offer for migrating/uploading our documents/data?
- What support do you offer after we go live? Does this cost extra?
- Do you offer a trial? If not, why?
- Can you send through your security protocols and will you speak with my IT team?
By asking questions like these, you can be sure that you’re getting accurate information about the software.