What does Social Impact & Sustainability mean for law firms?
There is a growing demand for companies to implement Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) practices. But what does that mean for law firms and lawyers?
Earlier this month, we ran a fireside chat with Founder & CEO of Amity Advisory, Pamela Cone, to take a discuss law firm ESG programs, and the shift in client expectations, as well as the opportunities presented for the legal industry.
In this exclusive chat we discussed:
- The driving force behind the ESG movement
- The new expectations of law firms’ ESG programs
- How firms can be leaders and provide business advisory to clients on ESG
- How current law firms are taking on this opportunity
- The steps you can take now to equip your firm with the right knowledge and tools