In this exclusive Fireside Chat, our Head of Growth Ben Chiriboga sits down with Anjie Vichayanonda, lawyer and the Founder and CEO of Leg Up Legal, which provides an online mentoring program, cloud-based platform, and mobile app to connect prospective law students to attorney mentors.
Anjie and Ben discuss:
- Anjie’s journey into the legal profession started with cold-calling 50 lawyers and stumbling upon one lawyer that finally became my mentor
- Why mentorship is especially important for first-generation lawyers
- How to identify mentors
- How to cultivate relationships with mentors and be an awesome mentee
- How to be a good mentor for others and give back to the next generation of lawyers
- Special considerations for virtual mentoring